Spreading the Word
Livestreaming for Houses of Worship
Houses of worship of all faiths are tasked with lifting up their community and sharing their beliefs. In 2015, 3,000 houses of worship in 57 countries used Livestream to broadcast 121,026 services, ceremonies, and meetings.
Download our free guide to learn:
- How to get started with livestreaming.
- Untapped opportunities for live video in faith-based organizations.
- How St. Joseph Catholic Church & School found a budget-friendly, easy streaming solution.
- How Champions Centre increased site traffic and receives 70% of donations online.
- How The Crossing Church doubled their website traffic and receives 50% of their donations online.